Download Latest Version:
For NCH Technical Support
Please visit this link to see NCH's support section.
Debut Video Guides
- After recording using Debut the output video becomes blurry.
- Can Debut Use Network Cameras?
- Can I create unattended automatically split recordings on Debut?
- Can you record a small section of the screen with Debut?
- How can I set my Framerate for capture and what is the limit?
- How do I adjust Video effects?
- How do I get a better quality when I am recording something from Screen?
- How do I remove the mouse position color highlights?
- How to broadcast recorded video
- How to convert recorded video
- How to edit recorded video
- How to use Debut from command line
- Playback of Video Recordings in Full Screen
- Upload video and images to YouTube, Facebook or Flickr
- Using the SIIG USB Video Capture Device
General Support Questions
- Debut keeps losing the connected camera and says 'No device selected'
- Error Message: No camera is present
- If you record full screen there is a billboard instead of preview and there is no "mirror effect".
- My 3D game I captured doesn't play well
- My video and audio are not synchronized
- No sound recorded when using screen capture
- Records audio but not video from media players
- Transferring Videos to CD or DVD
- Unable to record
- When recording from Speakers, audio from another application is not recorded
- Why do I get artifacts in my decoded video?